Wednesday, May 30, 2012

[PHOTOS] Eco Canada by Kim Hyun Joo

by | September 25, 2009


Wow, just take a look at how gorgeous these latest photos are of Kim Hyun-joo (Partner), which the actress shot for Sure Magazine‘s upcoming October issue.
Kim’s photographs were taken against the lovely backdrop of Canada; she spent ten days in Vancouver, Whistler, and Victoria for the spread titled “Eco Canada by Kim Hyun-joo.”
In keeping with that theme, the photos emphasize nature, and the shoot itself took a green slant: unused electric plugs were left unplugged, fabric bags used in place of plastic, and other small choices were made in the name of environmental friendliness.
You can take a more in-depth look at Kim’s trip on her blog, lovejoo.com.




Via E Daily
CREDITS: Dramabeans

2 comments:

  1. ... Hi miss KiM HYUN jo0πŸ™‹
    Your my korean iDOL. I Admire YOU. I'm just keep on watching your dramas. Your drama "I HAVE A LOVER" will air here in Philippines this coming September 25 2019. So excited!! Just sharingπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ’ž. THANK YOU. MORE POWER. And KEEP iT UP A GOOD WORK as ALWAYS BEπŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’•❤.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ms. Kim Hyun Joo... thank you for being a beautiful person inside and out. for being talented and down to earth. you are my inspiration everyday, bec of you my eyes heart and mind are now keep on learning and discovering what can i do with my hands. i already stop to discovering my talent before, but i met you this year in I have a lover aired here in the Philippines and started to like you, search you and now inspired by you.. thank you so much!!! and always take care!

    ReplyDelete

Write a comment....